Institute of Geoecology of Mongolian Academy of Sciences
976 11-321862 (fax)
- 2005-present: GIS specialist, Hovsgol_GEF Project, Geoecology Institute of MAS, World Bank/GEF,
- 2002-present: Project assistant, Hovsgol_GEF Project, Geoecology Institute of MAS, World Bank/GEF
- 1997-2002: Researcher, Institute of Geoecology of Mongolian Academy Sceinces.
- 1996-1997: Researcher, Hydro Meteorological Institute of Mongolia.
- B.S and M.S, Meteorology-Ecology, 1995. Russian State Hydrometeorological University
- Post-Graduate Course on GIS and Remote Sensing, 1999‑2000; Indian Institute of Remote Sensing
- Course training on GIS, 2005, United Geology Institute of RAS, Novosibirsk, Russia; two months at Geology Institute, Novosibirsk; two months at the Institute of Oslo, Norway
- Gantsetseg B. (2001). The permafrost distribution on climate change impact in Mongolia. Scientific bulletin, Geoecology Institute of MAS, Ulaanbaatar. Process 250-259
- Sharkhuu.N, Gantsetseg.B. (2000). The principle of geo-cryology condition for Bogd Khan Mountain. Scientific bulletin, Geoecology Institute of MAS, Ulaanbaatar.Process
- Gantsetseg B. (2001). Analysis of Aglar watershed in relation to terrain soil and vegetation. Post graduate course on GIS and Remote Sensing, India.
- N.Sharkhuu, Gantsetseg.B. (2001). Geocryology condition for mountain region of Hovsgol. No.3, Proceedings of the Mongolian Academy of Sciences, Ulaanbaatar. Process. 83-85
- Gantsetseg B. (2005). Analysis of the Eastern Shore of Hovsgol Lake in relation to ecosystem changes using GIS and Remote Sensing. Second conference of Geoscientists. 47-53
- Gantsetseg B. (2005). Ecological changes GIS and RS Mapping of Eastern Shore of Hovsgol Lake. First national conference on GIS and RS.
- Gantsetseg B, Saruul.Sh. (2005). Family pasture use of Eastern Shore of Hovsgol Lake using the GIS and RS. Scientific bulletin of Geoecology Institute of MAS 5:221-225
- Gantsetseg B. (2005). Analysis of local families movement in the Esatern Shore of Hovsgol Lake in relation to some of the taxa-richness and water chemical parameter changes using the GIS and RS. Joint Russian-Mongolian Complex Biological Expedition RAS and MAS - International Conference "Ecosystems of Mongolia and frontier areas of adjacent countries: Natural resources, biodiversity and ecological prospects". 211-212
- B.Gantsetseg. (2006). Mongolian Long-term ecological research:Eastern Shore of Lake Hovsgol. The 6th East-Asia and Pacific Regional LTER International Conference, Kyoto, Japan. Process.13
- B.Gantsetseg. (2006). Ecosystem changes mapping for Eastern Shore of Lake Hovsgol from satellite imagery and GIS a case study. The 2nd International Conference on Land cover/land use study using Remote Sensing/GIS and the GOFC-GOLD regional capacity building meeting in Mongolia. 53-55
- B.Gantsetseg, M.Erdenetuya. (2006).Analysis of ecosystem changes using satellite images and GIS techniques: A case study of Eastern Shore of Lake Hovsgol. International conference titled by "Changes in climate, ecology and pattern of pastoral nomadism in Lake Hovsgol National Park"(Ulaanbaatar). 16-17.
- B.Gantsetseg, T.Baigal-Amar. (2006). Permafrost and forest pest insect distribution using aster image and GIS techniques: a case study of Eastern Shore of Lake Hovsgol. Mongolian Geoscientist,29: 82-86