- Climate change impact on rangeland, ecosystem
- Plant and crop modeling and application of models
- Analysis of climate and ecology relations
- Database maintenance and management
- 2003-present Climate Change Researcher and Database Manager, Hovsgol_GEF Project, Geo-Ecology Institute, MAS
- 2002-2003 Researcher, Climate and Climate Change study of the Hovsgol Basin area, Hovsgol_GEF Project, Geo-Ecology Institute, MAS
- 1998-2002 Researcher, Study of soil moisture regime, database management of soil information, and research study is weather and climate impact on the soil moisture, water resources and crop production, Meteorology and Hydrology, Ministry of Nature and Environment
- 1997-1998: Assistant researcher, study of soil moisture and models, Institute of Meteorology and Hydrology, Ministry of Nature and Environment
- 2002 Jun 22-25 Workshop on Ecosystem Modeling, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- 2004 Oct 17-25 International Workshop on Spatially Distributed Modeling and Remote Sensing of Permafrost, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA
- 2004 Nov 11-13 Climate Change and Permafrost Study, Anchorage, USA
- 2005 Apr 11-15 1st International Science Conference “Cryosphere, the frozen frontier of climate science: Theory, Observations, and Practical Applications”, Beijing, China
- 2005 Jul 26-28 Proceedings of the First International Symposium on Terrestrial and Climate Change in Mongolia, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- 2006 May 13-20 Workshop on Ecosystem Modeling, Hustai, Mongolia
- 2006 May 25-27 Workshop Changes in climate, ecology and patterns of pastoral nomadism in Lake Hovsgol National Park, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Geophysical Institute and Arctic Research Center, University of Alaska, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA17.Sep-17.Nov.2005
- University of Oklahoma, Norman, Oklahoma, USA, 15.Mar.2005 - 1.Apr.2004
- Academy of Natural Science, Philadelphia, USA, 27.Feb. 2005 - 1.Mar.2005
- Texas A &M University, Dept. of Rangeland Ecology & Management , USA, 2005.10.31-2005.11.05
- New Mexico University, Sevilletta LTER site, USA, 2005.11.6-2005.11.12
- Pennsylvania State University and Newark, Delaware University, Geography department and Center of Climate Research, 2005.11.13-2005.12.2
- M.Sc. in Agro meteorology, Mongolian National University, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia;
- B.Sc. in Meteorology and Agro meteorology, Mongolian National University, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
- Agro and Hydro Meteorological Training Course, Tel-Aviv, Israel, Oct-Dec.2000
- International Workshop on Spatially Distributed Modeling and Remote Sensing of
- Permafrost, Fairbanks, Alaska, USA, 17-21. Oct. 2004
- Nandintsetseg, B., Dagvadorj, D. 2001. Soil Moisture Regime of Mongolia. Papers in Meteorology and Hydrology, 22: 41-45.
- Nandintsetseg, B., C. E. Goulden. 2003. Microclimate study of eastern shore valleys of Lake Hovsgol. Papers in Meteorology and Hydrology (Mongolia), 25:53-64.
- Etzelmuller, Bernd, Eva S. Flo Heggem, N. Sharkhuu, C.E. Goulden., Nandintsetseg, B. 2005. Permafrost thermal properties and thaw and its relationship to soil and plant cover characteristics at Lake Hövsgöl, Mongolia. in Cryosphere, AGU 86(52) Fall Meet. 2005. San Francisco, CA, USA.
- Nandintsetseg, B., C. E. Goulden. 2003. Results of Microclimate and soil properties study of Borsog. Papers in Meteorology and Hydrology 24: 52-55.
- Nandintsetseg, B. 2004. Climate and climate change study of the Lake Hovsgol Basin area. Papers in Geo-ecology 4: 75-88.
- C. E. Goulden., Nandintsetseg, B., Ariuntsetseg, L., Anarmaa, SH., Etzelmuller, Bernd., Eva S. Flo Heggem., V. Romanovsky. 2005. Recent degradation of permafrost under influence of climate warming and human activities at Lake Hovsgol, Northern Mongolia. In 1st CLIC International Science Conference, Book of Abstracts. Beijing, China: CLIC International Project Office. (Abstract) in: First CliC International Science Conference, Beijing. Pp 80.
- Eva S. Flo Heggem., Etzelmuller, Bernd., Sharkhuu, N., C. E. Goulden., Nandintsetseg, B. 2005. Permafrost investigation in the Hovsgol area, Northern Mongolia-Quantifying the relationship between ground surface temperatures, topography and land cover, in Department of Geosciences, Faculty of Mathematics and Natural Sciences. Oslo. Pp: 1-20.
- Nandintsetseg, B., C. E. Goulden. 2005. Recent climate change in Northern Mongolia and its impact on ecosystem. In Proceedings of the first international symposium on terrestrial and climate change in Mongolia. Mongolia-Japan center Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Pp: 19-21.
- C. E. Goulden., Ariuntsetseg, B., Nandintsetseg, B. 2005. Is the steppe getting drier? In Proceeding of the First International Symposium on Terrestrial and Climate Change in Mongolia. Mongolia-Japan center, Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia. Pp: 21-22
- Nandintsetseg, B., C.E. Goulden. 2005. Information Systems for Ecological Research Hovsgol Project Database. In Mongolian Geoscientist. Geology and Geoecology of Mongolia. Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia 2: 105-111.
- Nandintsetseg, B., S.J. Green., C.E. Goulden. In press. Trends in extreme daily precipitation and temperature near Lake Hövsgöl Mongolia. International Journal of Climatology. Manuscript # JOC-05-0347.R1 accepted