- Taxonomy and Biology of Caddisfly
- 2002-present: Aquatic Insect Researcher, Hövsgöl GEF project, Geoecology Institute, Mongolian Academy of Sciences
- 2003-presen:t Aquatic Insect Researcher (specialist on Trichoptera)
US NSF Selenge River Basin Insect Survey Project, Hydro Meteorological Institute of Mongolia
- 2003-present: Master's program, Faculty of Biology, Mongolian State University of Education (MSUE),
Thesis: "Caddisfly (Insecta, Trichoptera) study of Gorkhi Terelj National Park, Mongolia"
- 1998-2002: Bachelor Degree, Faculty of Biology,
SPU, Thesis: "Aquatic Insects of Tuul River useful for monitoring water quality"
- Ch. Suvdtsetseg "Interesting life history of Caddisfly" Hovsgol_GEF Projects' newspaper "Eastern Shore News". Second issue. April 2004
- Gelhaus. J., J.Morse, B.Hayford, E.Sanaa, Y.Oyunchuluun, Ch. Suvdtsetseg, and B.Zagas. 2004. "Survey and Inventory of the Aquatic Macroinvertebrates of the Selenge River Drainage Basin, Mongolia" International Conference on "Biodiversity of Euro-Asia Continental Wetlands" (Abstracts) page 38.
- Goulden. C., Ch. Suvdtsetseg, E Sanaa. "Benthic Macroinvertebrate Study of Streams in Tributary Valleys of Lake Hovsgol, Mongolia" International conference on "Biodiversity of Euro-Asia Continental Wetlands (Abstracts) page 49.